Saturday, July 19, 2014

Buy 1 and Save a Child's life


Stop poverty by donating! HOW?
H*OUT Dubai is proud to present this creative way of raisin money to the poor by using one of their new products as a donation to the poor. 

The money raised by 'us', 'you' and 'we' all together will be donated to charity to help support the needy's lifestyle whether it's their shelter, clothes, food/water and education. 

Life is beautiful. God presents us with this gift of life not to suffer from what we can have as our right. Our kids are protected and have primary care. In reality, the situation is quite different. 

Our mutual efforts, our support... This is what the poor need most of all. Together we will fulfil our duty of cherishing every human life. 

Lets go on building the bonds of friendship and goodness to this world. 

"Buy one and save a child's life" 

Per 'Fries Victory' hoodie, 10% will be donated to the poor and hopefully we will be able to raise as much as we can by the end of Ramadan and donate it fully to people that are in need in Africa, Syria, Gaza (Palestine) and so on. 

A little treat for customers... If you buy a Fries Victory hoodie, You will receive 10% discount for your next H*OUT Dubai purchase!  

To Order:
Whatsapp : +971509417555
Email : hout.dubai@gmail.com 

Fries Victory hoodie for 180 AED
10% will be donated to charity 

(Delivery cost is not included) 

1 comment:



  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete